Monday, February 25, 2013

Another Day in the Life...

Every day is a new beginning only I never know if it'll be a good day or bad day.  Raymond's moods are more erratic now than ever.  He's always had the anger issues and the constant bouts of depression, but now they are more frequent.  That's one way that I can tell he is nervous about the whole ordeal. 

I showed him this blog today and, while he said he likes it, he also said it made him tear up.  Those who know him, know that he is very uncomfortable showing those kinds of emotions. He gets that from me.  I can not cry in front of people without feeling mortified and embarrassed. 

The blog page keeps giving me a warning that it's experiencing an error when trying to save this post.  It's just another issue of the day today, which hasn't been that great of a day.  So, I am going to copy this and paste it into a alternate page in case it doesn't save. I had issues with my homework tonight too, so it might be that my computer is the one with issues, but my frazzled nerves just can't handle it.

I think I'll add a little humor to the post today.  I think Raymond could use a smile and I know for a fact that I can stand to chuckle myself...


THIS IS HOW i FELT THIS MORNING...
not entierly sure the feeling passed.

I sure could use some words of encouragement

today...  


I think I need to add a playlist to this blog somehow.

For now, I'll Just insert the playlist in this post...Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I thank you kindly for taking the time to read my blog.