Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Busy Day Today....

Not a whole lotta time to post today.  It's Tuesday which, in my household, means homework and deadline day.  Raymond is quietly playing his video games while I try to keep my animals from bothering me while I try to study.  The problem with that is A.) my animals are spoiled and expect 24/7 attention and B.) they are mischievious and are always getting into stuff (ok, by "they", I really mean GiGi in this instance, but I didn't want to point fingers and hurt his feelings! lol). Gigi is really something of a "techno-kitty".  He wants to sit on the arm of the couch as I type on the computer and bat at the moving "mouse" with his paw.  I wonder if he's thinking "now, THERE'S a better mousetrap!" 

As you can tell, I'm in a pretty good mood today.  That's because so is Raymond.  My moods, nine times out of ten, are reflections of how he is acting on any given day.  I suppose that's true of most moms, though.  A point to ponder, do we lose ourselves and our own individuality when we become mothers, or does becoming mothers define us as individuals? It's a thought that I am struggling with now that I may be facing losing that distinction. 

Oh, that thought just jarred my memory!  I need to go and make phone calls to Raymond's doctors and get him going on his appointments!!  

Bye for today... As always, thanks for listening....
chirp... chirp... chirp... (that's the sound of crickets.  judging by the amount of comments I receive daily, they are the only ones who are actually "listening" at all)

2 comments:

  1. Pammi I am listening and hear for you both, I just wish there was something I could do for you both...I am thinking of you both...ALWAYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pam. I appreciate it. Just pray for him. That's all I ask at this point. I'll keep you informed as to what is happening next. Follow the blog too. That will keep you informed.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I thank you kindly for taking the time to read my blog.