Friday, March 1, 2013

Please Let The Prayer Chain Begin...

Raymond's next appointment is March 12th.  That is when we will find out exactly what is going on.  The biopsy results are in.  

I'm nervous and scared, but I can't show it.  Raymond has mentioned the appointment a few times, but then he quickly changes the subject.  That's how I know he is scared too.

I'm not sleeping very well.  Raymond is, though, and that's what is important.  He has been sleeping very peacefully since that Becca left.  She was too much to deal with at this stage in his life! Raymond is supposed to be dealing with his health and was arguing with her or trying to appease her every day instead.  Talk about pressure and bad vibes! I've been told that cancer patients should be in relatively peaceful atmospheres.   

Well anyways, she's not the subject of this post. Please send up those prayers!  We're gonna need them!

I'm going to try to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I thank you kindly for taking the time to read my blog.