Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Well, Guy Howie, are you ready to be bald?

Today, Raymond shaved his head.  It was coming out in clumps in his hand from the chemo, so he decided to bite the bullet and let Jordan shave it. 

As per his promise, my sister's boyfriend, Guy, said he'll be shaving his also! We'll be wanting a picture of that, Guy Howie! LOL!! 

At this time in our life, our family is such a blessing! I don't know what we would do without you all.  Your thoughts and prayers have been seeing us through and giving us strength.  I can not thank you all enough and words can not express how much we love you all!

Ericka, Raymond wants to give his hair to "Locks of Love". How would we go about doing that... I remember your girls did that one year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I thank you kindly for taking the time to read my blog.