Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I Just Got Wonderfully Exciting News!

A lady I met through DUC on Facebook, Kat Vecchione, is a rock radio talk show host. She has agreed to interview Raymond and I live on her show to get awareness out about the struggles cancer patients and their families face during the journey!! My nephew, +Jordan Arnold is going to get the "RaymondsHope" website up and running before we do the interview so that it will be live right along with us on the air!

Kat told me that she is also a survivor! She had her last surgery for BC in January. Ironically, it was also the same month when Raymond had his FIRST surgery! 

I had absolutely no idea just how many people there are out there that are affected by cancer in one way or another until my son's diagnosis brought us to so many of them.  God wanted us to meet all of them because we are hearing so many inspiring stories of survival, strength, determination, and truly brave individuals that we have met. 

As I mentioned, Kat's radio talk show is live on Saturdays beginning @ 6pm Eastern time... Here is a link to the website. Feel free to share it with your friends and stop by to check it out live Saturday night! They have a live chat during the show, too.  Sounds like fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I thank you kindly for taking the time to read my blog.