Friday, August 2, 2013

Been a long time between posts, but...

GOOD NEWS!! I think that Raymond is now cancer free!!  We'll know for sure after his labwork comes back. It's been a long hard road, but I am pretty sure the whole experience made Raymond a stronger person and one who appreciates his life a little more.

He got ahold of his dad yesterday. They were able to talk a bit. I'm glad about that. I know it meant the world to Raymond. He hates when he is at odds with his dad and brother.  I think the whole cancer battle made him realize just how short life really is. 

They do say "Everything happens for a reason..."

2 comments:

  1. Super excited for both of you!! Can't wait to hear the good news, for Raymond...and myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! Hoping all is well with you also!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I thank you kindly for taking the time to read my blog.