Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Update after the doctor's appointment...

Yesterday, at the urologist, we were informed that traces of the cancer had been found in the blood vessels around where they removed the mass! 

That explains why they want to do the chemotherapy. We have to go to the hospital on Thursday for something they call a "pulmonary function" test.  He said that the chemo is rough on the lungs and they have to test to make sure they are strong enough. After that, they will schedule his chemo to start and it will be 3 days per week for 6 hours each time. I thought that the chemo was only once/week. I'm glad that Jordan is here to help me with him. He's not looking forward to it, obviously. Please send words of encouragement to him on his fb page (link is on the "Meet Raymond" page) or through comments here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I thank you kindly for taking the time to read my blog.